The gradient structure of Blueair filters traps particles of all sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. It resists clogging and won’t re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded. Blueair filter media is ultrasonically bonded to prevent filter fibers and other particles from being added back into your environment. The only thing that comes out of our filters is clean air! In addition, advanced polypropylene filter media removes particle pollutants down to 0.1 microns in size from your indoor air, such as pollen, dust, and pet dander. The Blueair Classic Replacement Filter, Particle, keeps cleaning the air on average from 6 months to a year. The environment and fan speed will influence the actual life of the filter.
- It is important to only use genuine Blueair replacement filters to maintain optimal performance.
- Genuine Blueair replacement filter is compatible with Blueair Classic 501, Blueair Classic 503, Blueair Classic 510, Blueair Classic 550E, Blueair Classic 555EB, Blueair Classic 601, Blueair Classic 603, Blueair Classic 650e, Blueair Classic 505, Blueair Classic 605.
- Particle filter reduces pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, viruses, and bacteria.
- Recommended to change the filter once every 6 months, or dependent on usage.
- Energy-saving Blueair air filters save energy due to a low-density design and requiring less pressure to push air through the filters, the filters are also 100% recyclable, so the only thing you’re adding back into the environment is clean air.
- Brand: Blueair
- Material: Polypropylene and polyethylene fibers, 100% recyclable
- Item Dimensions: 3 x 9 x 13 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pound
- Finish Types: Gradient structure