Arkscan is a multi-functional thermal printer designed to print shipping labels, product labels, and other labels without refill ink and toner. The thermal direct printer works like a regular printer for the printing content, and it allows you to print any kind of text and image on thermal paper from your windows’ application and Mac’s applications; whatever you can print it to your regular printer (a printer prints 8. 5 x 11 inches paper), you can print it to this printer on thermal paper which it’s usually self-adhesive label to make it easy to stick on anything you want to label. Arks can 2054A printer also has an option to make it Zebra LP2844 compatible, which it supports much software that requires Zebra printers only, such as stamps desktop software. Most of the setup and printing configuration can be done in a minute, please reach our USA/ new York City-based Tech support team to get help if you run into any technical issue. The following software, platforms, and market places are known to be supported by Arks can 2054A, and is not limited to the following: Adobe reader seller Merchant fulfillment & FBA FNSKU/ as in label vendor direct Bartender ultralight to create your own product label (come with this printer, only support for Windows) easy post easy ship eBay Indicia dazzle Etsy FedEx ship Manager desktop application FedEx via website inventory lab PayPal posh mark shipping easy shippo ship station ship wire ship works ShopGator Shopify stamps desktop application stamps website stock UPS world ship desktop application UPS website USPS Ms word xpsship in general, The printer is supported in both Windows and Mac, but not support iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android.
- Print shipping labels for Amazon Seller Merchant Fulfillment, Amazon FBA, Amazon FNSK, EasyPost, EasyShip, eBay, Endicia Dazzle, Etsy, Fedex Ship Manager, Fedex.com, Inventory Lab, PayPal, Poshmark, ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipStation, ShipWire, ShipWorks, ShopGator, Shopify, Stamps.com Desktop, Stamps.com website, StockX, UPS WorldShip Desktop, UPS.com website, USPS.com, XPSship, Endicia Dazzle, Pirateship and more.
- A multi-functional printer to print shipping labels, product labels, barcode labels, labels for another purpose. Able to print a minimum of 0.75″ & maximum of 4.25″ in width, minimum of 0.4″ & maximum of 90″ in length. Support roll paper loaded inside the printer & fanfold paper loaded from the back of the printer. Printing speed is 5 inches per second. Supported labels.
- Come a free software of BarTender UltraLite Label Design Software Tool (Windows Only) to print product labels, warehouse label that contains the most frequently used label-design print features, including full design capabilities for text, graphics barcodes, most serializing capabilities.
- Arkscan offers the 5-star U.S. based real-time tech support via Phone, Live Chat & Remote Access. If running into any difficulty to set up or operate the printer, Arkscan’s tech support team will be easy to reach and back you up to continue your business as usual.
- High-speed shipping label printer for Windows & Apple Mac / MacBook via USB port, about 1 second to print one 4×6″ shipping label. Thermal direct technology will never require to refill ink toner. The printer supports Arkscan’s labels, Zebra compatible labels, and Dymo compatible labels without a pre-printed logo and text on the back. All free shipping labels from UP & Fedex are supported. Most common shipping labels in size 4×6″, 4×8.25″ 4×6.75 are supported.
- Brand: Arkscan
- Dimensions: 8.30 x 9.50 x 6.50 inches
- Weight: 3.30 lbs
- Color: White
- Printer Output Type: Monochrome
- Printing Technology: Thermal
- Printing Media Type: Labels