If you have something to fry, whether it’s a big catfish filet or small diced potatoes, this classic kitchen staple is the cookware to help you do it. Ideal for cooking at high heat, flipping and tossing foods is a snap, thanks to the flat base and flared sides. As part of our HA1 Nonstick collection, this Fry Pan is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and its interior is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating. This coating keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, so it’s ideal for delicate or sticky foods. The exterior features a bonded stainless steel base that makes it compatible with induction cooktops and bumps up the durability. All in all, it offers professional performance and durability combined with easy food release that’s easy to clean for a convenient cooking experience. The 12″ size will come in handy when you have larger groups or want leftovers. Once you’re done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you’ve ever had.
- A kitchen staple featuring a flat base and flared, mid-sized sides that allow for easy flipping and tossing
- Made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum coated with 3 layers of a safe PFOA-free nonstick material that delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance, and durability
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction thanks to its durable, anti-warp stainless-steel base, and safe to use in an oven and broiler (up to 500°F)
- Secured with riveted stainless steel handles to ensure a safe grip and tempered glass lid to see progress and lock in moisture
- Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating. And you just might want to hold onto it a little longer.
- Brand: All-Clad
- Dimensions: 5.00 x 22.50 x 12.00 inches
- Weight: 9.10 pounds
- Color: Medium Grey
- Material: Aluminum
- Item Diameter: 12 Inches